Important Information About COVID-19
02 Jul Important Information About COVID-19
We are aware of the ongoing concerns about COVID-19 (coronavirus), and we want to reassure our patients that we are continuing to take all necessary precautions to ensure the safety of our patients, staff and community. Our commitment is to our patients, and we will continue to prioritize your care during this time. As part of this commitment, we are proud to now offer telehealth visits. We are also seeing patients in our offices. Please see below for a list of our locations and services.
- Goodlettsville, Monday-Thursday, 8am-5pm; Friday, 8am-12pm
- Hendersonville, Monday-Thursday, 8am-5pm; Friday, 8am-12pm
- Gallatin: Wednesday and Thursday, 8am-5pm
- Springfield: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, 8am-5pm
As we resume services, we want to assure patients we are continuing our enhanced safety protocols. We always maintain exceptional standards for our offices, and we will continue to take extra precautions to ensure the health and well-being of our patients and our team. This includes:
- Cleaning commonly used areas more often
- Sanitizing and re-stocking restrooms with increased frequency
- Adding additional hand sanitizers to check-in stations
- Removing magazines from our waiting room
- Hand washing station for patients upon entering the office
- Allowing patients to wait in their vehicles until appointment time
In addition, please see below for updated information regarding patient visits during this time.
- Please do not have additional guests join you at your appointment to limit the number of people in the waiting room
- Please wear a face mask or covering if you have one
- Please stay home if you have experienced any illness or fever in the last 14 days
For our patients, we recommend following the Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC) guidelines and hygiene practices. To find out more about COVID-19 and review recommended guidelines, please click here. We will continue to make decisions that prioritize the health and safety of our patients, staff and community. We thank you for being our patient and look forward to continuing your care. From all of our team, we send wishes for good health to you and your loved ones.
At Loven Dermatology + Aesthetics, we are passionate about providing patients in Middle Tennessee with the best dermatological care and service possible. We want to help you look and feel your best. That’s why we proudly offer highly advanced and individualized treatment for a range of skin concerns and needs. Please call us at 615.859.7546 (SKIN) for more information or to schedule your appointment.